Friday, January 18, 2008

It's All Ali's Fault

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'd have never thought - or wanted - to share my thoughts with the world at large. I mean, hello, have you been inside my brain lately?

But, she thought it'd be fun now that I'm pregnant to keep a record of how I'm feeling and what's going on in my life. She also thought it'd be fun to see if I could get Billy to poke his head in now and again but um, how about not? But then, Blake seems to have an odd effect on Billy - he can convince the boy to do just about anything, so who knows what will come out of this?

And no, I do not want to know how he does it, either.

I really suppose I ought to be working but some days it's just soooooo hard...

'Til later,
~Scarlett

3 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

I'd agree with the whole "it's Ali's fault" thing, but I like living, lol.
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Ali said...

*snerk*

And you damn well better remember it!

Redheaded Mama said...

I know better than to tick off a pregnant woman, I've been one often enough!