Thursday, April 10, 2008

Eat Spatula and DIE!

Ali, Blake, Billy, and DIERKS. Every last one of them. And the last wasn't even actually INVOLVED! Not really...

Ali and Blake are at it again, not that there's any surprise there. I swear, I wonder how those two have stayed married for so long. I guess they do really love each other, but I gotta be concerned sometimes. However, I do think that he just loves to drive her crazy. And she likes to make him pay for it.

And Billy, well, Billy just seems to get drug into whatever Blake's all wrapped up in.

All of this because I picked the wrong song to get caught singing. I started singing it, then Ali joined in. Blake overheard, freaked in his oh-so-charming (not) way and tattled to Billy. Why is Blake so damn scared of the Big D anyway? I'm lucky that Billy is quick to calm down otherwise I don't know what would have happened. I managed to convince him that Dierks wasn't anywhere near me, I was just singing one of his songs. Billy was relieved and apologized.

Blake? Well, judging by the look on my friend's face, he's not been nearly as understanding. I so love my man...

~Scarlett

No comments: